An Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser is designed to disperse microparticles of non heated water, which includes very very small particles of Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser Oil (essential oils), into the air in the form of an ultra fine mist created by the vibrations from an ultrasonic plate inside the water tank. As we know some oils are dry and some are greasy. Your Ultrasonic Mist diffusers plate in the water tank will need to be cleaned regularly.
Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser - Grey
Your Ultrasonic Mist diffusers plate in the water tank needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. This can easily be done by following the following simple instructions:
1. Empty and wipe round the water chamber with tissue and make sure you clean the little ceramic plate (Ultrasonic Plate) in the centre, at the bottom of the water chamber, maybe with a cotton bud.
2. Fill the water chamber with white vinegar and water about a 50 / 50 mix and put it on a run cycle *DO NOT ADD ANY OILS*
3. When the cycle has finished simply rinse out with clean water and you are ready to go again, it is as simple as that!
4. Make sure when you put water in the water chamber you NEVER get any in the little vent that goes down into the main body, it doesn’t like it at all!
5. Try to make sure you clean your Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser whenever you change your fragrance oil so that you get the true benefit of the new fragrance.